BANANA BERRY SMOOTHIE
Vanilla flavored light Greek yogurt helps to boost the protein in this fruit-flavored easy to make drink. Pair it with a fiber-filled muffin for a great breakfast “to go”.
- 2 cups lite vanilla flavoured non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium size ripe banana, peeled, sliced
- 12 sticks Equal Classic Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- Additional whole strawberries, optional
- Combine yogurt, banana, Equal Classic Zero Calorie Sweetener and lemon juice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Add half of the frozen fruit. Blend until smooth. Repeat with remaining fruit.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses, garnished with a whole strawberry, if desired.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Protein: 10 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 37 mg
Milk – 1
Fruit – 1