Chocolate Mug Cake
CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
- 1 C. all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup low fat milk powder
- ¼ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar free chopped chocolate bar or sugar free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Divide the mixture into ¼ cup portions and place them in sealable bags.
- When ready to use, empty 1 bag in a mug. Mix with 2 to 2-1/2 Tablespoons of water then microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Then enjoy eating it while still warm.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
60 calories per serve